SETDD provides technical assistance to planning commissions and local governments throughout the region. Our planners attend planning commission meetings and provide professional planning services in the following areas:
- Land use and comprehensive planning
- Zoning and subdivision regulations
- Annexation and deannexation
- GIS Mapping
- Floodplain management
- Stormwater planning and green development
- Parks and recreation planning
- Planning commissioner training
Planning services are provided on a contract basis and are advisory only. Local officials and governing bodies maintain exclusive authority to enact, enforce, and amend their regulations.
For local subdivision regulations, zoning ordinances, and interactive maps, please click on the links below.
Cities are Listed Under Each County